Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Vacation

Another morning in my North Florida town, only today the sun is shining and the rain has finally moved on. After two weeks since my last vacation I am off again and can't wait to get my boat in the water. Working deals and researching numbers all day long has left me wanting to get away. The interview earlier this week didn't help matters either. The individual was late and didn't quite have the qualities I was looking for in an assistant.

The time spent developing new business as well as overseeing what we are currently doing can be quite tiring. Fortunately for me I have a great support staff that strives to maintain the business in my absence.


Speaking of my boat...Working in the Aviation Industry led me to an affordable option of using a parachute as a boat cover. Costing me less than 5% of what an actual boat cover would cost, it deemed a good alternative. The only problem is I've been using it for a little over 6 months and the wind is just tearing it up.

Do you have any suggestions for what else I could use to cover my boat?

No comments:

Post a Comment