Monday, December 15, 2014

Celebrating the Holidays

It's Christmas time and for our business that means a couple weeks off, and a slew of pretty awesome gifts for me. My two longtime employees, Michele and Terry, know me all too well and come up with the best gifts.

I was lorded: Lord Chatty. I know own property in Scotland and I expect everyone to refer to me as Lord Chatty and bow accordingly.
They gave me a progression of my awesomeness, framed.
This adorable ridiculous bowed plaque.
The thinking man... I am told I resemble this work of art often.
And my favorite, can't you tell how thrilled I am with this gift.
It's me as a bobble head!!
Can't you see the resemblance? :)

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Years, Hanukkah, Kwanza.... 
Happy everything to you and your family.  See you back here next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment